Tuesday, 24 November 2009


Hey, sorry for being shitty blogger. There is not much to update now, I will update more after christmas.
Anyway I found this cool website, which made me want to visit Moscow!! I think that is a sign that it has to be an amazing website, right? (Sorry my russian friends)

http://www.facehuntershow.com/

At the moment I'm laying in my bed, watching films and reading blogs. There are so many good ones that you don't even know! It's like if you eat one cashew nut, you have to finish the whole pack. Now I've found couple good blogs and I can't stop checking their new posts. So I'm TOTALLY obsessed at the moment!

I can't believe some bloggers get so much money from their sponsors that they can work as full time bloggers. Quite funny!

Anyway, I'm going to finish watching 2012 now!

Oh the picture is from Carnaby Street, London. In last two weeks i've checked this every night before going to bed. It really makes me miss London and UK generally. It also help me to get into the christmas mood.
Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment