Here i am, in my bed, drinking Martini and updating my blog. I haven't updated this blog for ages because my last weeks have been super boring. I have nothing to tell. I've basically stayed in my flat all the weekends.. I know my closest friends think this is normal for me because they know how much time I love to spend with myself. But seriously, not this much.
Anyhow, I get my lovely bf here in 8 days. Then week after I get my lovely german girls and week after that I get my mom,sis and Niilo here..AND THEN I'M GOING HOME!
I've never missed home this much. I can't wait to go to woods to pick some mushrooms. Sounds very hippie, I know, but that is one of those things I love to do with Juuso! Even though he is not too keen, I always drag him with me.
Oh no, they blocked facebook on my work place. So no messages and status updates during the working hours.
I've had this dream recently to set up a business and there is something happening now. I can't tell you more yet because if it won't work out I will be very disappointed anyway.
But I have to keep dreaming to get some content to my life. oui oui. Miss you loads!
And I want to mention my very dear friend Evy, who I forgot totally when I was talking about my uk friends. Sorry darling! :-P Puss och Kram!
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment